Catering For All Occasions
THE JEFFERSON HOUSE RESTAURANT- Baby Showers, Office, Retirement, Birthday, Graduation, and Anniversary Parties. Quality and price will reflect the same attitudes of the Management that have made the restaurant a "must" stop for Vacationers and Boaters on the lake during the Summer Months.
Entertainment can be provided at a reasonable cost or you may make your own arrangements. Our flexibility or price and packages combined with our lakefront atmosphere and friendly service will result in an evening to remember at half the price of comparable packages.
139 Nolans Point Road, PO Box 930,
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Parties and Banquets
1. Brunch Buffet- 2 Hot Entrees, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Pancakes, French Toast, Home Fries, Assorted Pastries, Bagels Fresh Garden Salad, Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad, Coffee, Tea, and Assorted Juices $18.95
2. Hot & Cold Buffet- 2 Hot Entrees, Fresh Rolls & Bread, Cold Cuts (Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef), Cheeses, Salads (Potato, Macaroni, Garden) Sliced Tomatoes, Lettuce, Pickles, Coffee & Tea. Ice Cream or Mouse. $19.95
3. Buffet- Garden Salad, Fresh Rolls, Choice of 4 Hot Entrees, Choice of Potato: Baked, Mashed, Roasted Rounds, Scalloped or Rice and one Vegetable. Coffee & Tea, Dessert of Mouse or Ice Cream $21.95
4. Buffet- Same as our #3 Buffet plus Top Sirloin, Fresh Turkey, Baked Virginia Ham, Loin of Pork, and Baked Ham CARVING STATION. (Choose any two). ADD $5.00 PP for Prime Rib or $2.00 PP for Leg of Lamb. $24.95
SIT-DOWN DINNERS- include Salad, ENTREE, Baked Potato, Vegetable, and Ice Cream or Mousse (choice of one).
5. Dinner- Entree: Stuffed Breast of Chicken $23.95
6. Dinner- Entree: Chicken Cordon Bleu $23.95
7. Dinner- Entree: Stuffed Filet of Sole or Broiled Salmon $22.95
8. Dinner- Entree: Prime Rib of Beef $25.95
9. Dinner- Entree: Top Sirloin of Beef $22.95
10. Dinner- Entree: Chicken Marsala or Chicken Francaise $22.95
(All Prices Plus 20% Service Charge & 7% Sales Tax)
Minimum Charges for Parties: Downstairs private party room: holds a minimum of 30 Adultas, main banquet room: holds a minimum of 50 adults, 100 people for Saturday night. Party duration is 4 hours. Room is subject to change. Menu choices must be made no later than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled party. The person booking the party is responsible for payment of the minimum room rate, the final count (called in no later than 72 hours) peror to the function, or the actual count of those attending (whichever is greater). A 3% surcharge will be applied to payments made with credit cards.
11. Open Bar- 4 Hours, well brands $15.00
12. Open Bar- 4 Hours, call brands included $18.00
13. Open Bar- 1 Hour, well brands $10.00
14. Open Bar- Beer, Wine & Soda only $10.00
15. Cash Bar- Bartender Fee - 4 hours $75.00
16. Premium Bar: includes Johnny Walker Black, Jameson, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Kettle One, Makers Mark, Petron, and Bombay Safire $22.00
Per Pitcher of Soda $6.00 and Per Caraf of Wine $15.00
Meatballs, Sausage & Peppers, Chicken Marsala, Chicken Francese, Penne with Vodka Sauce or Bolognese, Baked Chicken, and Baked Ziti
Add $1.00 per person per choice: Ravioli w/ Vodka Sauce, Beef Burgundy, Beef Stroganoff, Yankee Pot Roast, Chicken Parmigiana, Roast Turkey, Eggplant Rollatini, Macaroni & Cheese, and Fried Chicken
Add $2.00 per person per choice: Baked Flounder, Seafood Newburg, Seafood Paella, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Stuffed Chicken Breast
Add $3.00 per person per choice: Baked Salmon, and Shrimp Parmigiana
Prices, availability, and choices are subject to change. Limitations and restrictions may apply. Call the restaurant to obtain the latest pricing, choices, events, and availabilitly. This website is intended to be a general guide. This site is managed and maintained by Jason Wulf. Photos by Joyce Bambach- www.joycebambach.com